Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Something New

Lately I have been finally able to break my lethargy and take the plunge into entrepreneurship. For long have been envying those who start their own thing but finally an excellent book 'The 4 Hour Work Week' got me started.

This is probably the best books I have read on how to break the job routine. And the best part is the author gives valuable resources on how to start your own "muse".

No wonder I was number 47 on this list in my local library.

Well now with this step by step guide to your own online presence I have also identified my area of expertise and am in the process of creating a shop to sell my wares.

Great going so far....its a lot of fun just going through the process, finally have some energy and enthusiasm towards what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home